Bartimaeus is a Djinni who is summoned by a young magician in the first book, and through a great adventure and much life saving, Nathaniel, the magician, agrees to set Bartimius free and never summon him again. In book two a monster is running rapid and Nathaniel must break his promis and summon Bartimius once again. And thats not all, there is a resistance forming against the magicians and Nathaniel is commanded to catch them. All of this seems to be directed by someone, but who could be doing it. To make things worst, all the ministers in the government seem to be against Nathaniel, so theres no reinforcements coming to back up Bartimaeus. I highly recommend the Bartimaeus trillogy!
Rating 9/10
--Demitri Hopkins--
1 comment:
I've read the whole trilogy, and I love them! They're very exciting. They're kind of like a whole 'nother Harry Potter Series, except that it is present day.
Charles Pontrelli
Post a Comment