This series is a great series because it combines adventure and fantasy. There are many different worlds, called territories. Bobby Pendragon, a 14 year old at the beginning of the story, is whisked off by his uncle to a place called Denduron. There, His uncle tels him about halla, which is every being in every time there ever was. There is an evil demon named Saint Dane, though, who is trying to stop them. This is a good series for ages 8-13. THere are currently 6 books out right now.
-Noah
Rating: 15/10
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've read 5 out of the 7 books out, and I love them! I would recomend this to anyone who likes adventure, suspense, and out-of-this world kind of book!
Charles Pontrelli
I myself am a HUGE Pendragon Fan. I'd give it 3 thumbs up if that were anatomically possible. Everyone I've talked to who reads the Pendragon series has completely loved them all.
Erin Kirkpatrick
There are only 6 books out and though I would reccomend reading them in order, i would have to say the third and fourth ones are the best. In the third one, bobby goes back in time to 1900's to try and stop world war 2. In the fourth one he goes to Veelox, a territory that has its own system that lets people live their dream life. Trouble is, they are to eager to start it that they don't care about ANYTHING any more....
-Noah
There's actually 7 books out now. The 7th book is The Quillan Games.
Mallika Mathur
OMG!!! The 7th book is really great. It is has a lot of suspense, and now I can't wait for the next one! Pendragon rocks!
Tanya Talkar
Post a Comment