Monday, November 06, 2006

The Rangers Apprentice: The Ruins of Gorlan

This is about an orphan named Will who dreams of becoming a knight, but he is too small, and gets apprenticed to a Ranger, a mysterious person that is an expert with arrows and knives. This book has adventures for Will and the reader beyond their wildest dreams.
Rating: 15
by Calvin Kocher

11 comments:

Summa Academy said...

I love the Ranger'a Apprentice books! The Burning Bridge is the best so far. I can't wait for the rest to come out here... they're already out in Australia. *grumble*
~Carrie G.

Summa Academy said...

Yea. The books are already out in Australia!!!??? NO FAIR!!!!!!
by Calvin Kocher
These books are the best!!!

Summa Academy said...

Where's the author's name? I'm not intrested unless I know the author and I think he's good. Right now, I'm not intrested in this book since the book is by Anoymous.

Joel Whang

Summa Academy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Summa Academy said...

I think his name is Sid Fleishman or something like that.
by Calvin Kocher

Summa Academy said...

Yes, everyone, please remember to include the author's name in the title line. You can look it up online if you don't remember his/her name.

Ms. R.

Summa Academy said...

Never heard of him.

Joel Whang

PS - Calvin, where is the Eragon Post, still can't find it?

Summa Academy said...

Mistake, The "?" at the end of the last post is supposed to be a "." .

Joel Whang

Summa Academy said...

What, Joel?

-Noah

Summa Academy said...

The author is John Flannagan, I believe.

Summa Academy said...

*last post was by Carrie, sorry*