The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle is a great book. It's about a girl and her voyage from England to America. She is traveling by herself because her accompanying families didn't show up. She is stuck in the middle of a rebel crew and an unfair captain. Read and see how her decisions end up affecting the crew and the captain.
Rating 8
by Rachel Mackay
5 comments:
Our teacher had to say a bad word while reading this book. It is a great sea adventure
Hunter
This is a great book, I've read it quite a few times. I never get tired of it.
Elise
I absolutely loved The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle ! It is a very intense story that keeps the reader hooked! Our class had to do discussions and such on it, so we had to read it one chapter at a time. The suspense was terrible! This is a great book for anyone who likes adventure, mystery and suspense!
Lacey
I did not think this was a good book because nothing ever happendend, and on the rare occasion when stuff did happen, it was only a little bit better than the rest.
-Noah
I don't really agree that this book is a good book because nothing ever happened in the book. The most eventful thing was when Charlotte was on trial which was not very exciting although it could have been. I would give this book a rating of 1 or 2 out of ten.
Jonathan
Post a Comment